DE JONG Wil
MAIL: dejongwil [at] cseas.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Environmental governance, policy reserach, natural resourcew management
International environmental governance, national forest policies, communal and smallholder forestry, forest landscape restoration, forest transition
- De Jong, W. et al. 2017. Forestry discourses and forest based development – an introduction to the Special Issue. International Forestry Review 19 (S1): 1-9.
- De Jong, W. et al. 2017. Land and forests in the Anthropocene: Trends and outlooks in Asia. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.forpol.2016.09.019.
- De Jong, W. and Humphreys, D. 2016. A failed Social Licence to Operate for the neoliberal modernization of Amazonian resource use: the underlying causes of the Bagua tragedy of Peru. Forestry 2016; 1–13, DOI:10.1093/forestry/cpw033.
- De Jong, W. and Pacheco, P. 2016. Integrating multiple environmental regimes: Land and forestry policies under broader democratic reforms in the Bolivian tropical lowlands. Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, 34: volume 34, pages 463–477. http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/0263774X15621758.
- De Jong, W. et al. 2014. The legally allowable versus the informally practicable in Bolivia’s domestic timber markets. Forest Policy and Economics 48 46-54; DOI:10.1016/j.forpol.2014.07.001.
- De Jong, W.. 2010, Forest rehabilitation and its implication for forest transition theory. Biotropica, 42(1): 3–9. DOI 10.1111/j.1744-7429.2009.00568.x.
- Potential impacts of the sustainable development goals on forests and the goods and services they provide;
- Ecosystem services in zero net deforestation landscapes;
- Integrating policies to enhance peatland management for climate change mitigation